Sunday 18 February 2007

Curly Bridge

Went for a walk in Torquay today. The place we originally wanted to visit, Torre Abbey, was closed until next year for refurbishment. So (having paid £2 to park!) we went for a walk along the sea front and along the harbour wall. I have lived in this area all my life (mostly) and I have never been along Torquay harbour wall before. This taking a picture a day thing is getting us to places we wouldn't normally go, which is great! However, as it was quite dull today, the longer exposures I was having to take contributed towards some pretty blurry photos, so I took this chance to try out some post processing effects. I must credit much of the processing to James, as I got frustrated trying to get it right myself. I couldn't decide which photo to post so I posted them both! These photos are taken on the 'curly bridge' on Torquay seafront.

1 comment:

girl said...

I really like the photo in black & white!